Today Michael told me that if we ever have a son, he wants to name him Batman.
I’m gonna be 30 in two weeks.
How many more engagement rings will be bought before it’s my turnnnnn?
In order to become the supreme adult, you must perform the seven wonders:
- Public speaking
- Not being afraid of teenagers
- Calling the doctor yourself
- Arguing without crying
- Having a normal sleep pattern
- Having an answer to the question ‘what do you want to do with your life?’
i am twenty-seven, and i can do about one and a half of those things.
OMG I’m such a child
Sad that Christmas is over but happy that I have this boy in my life 🎄❤️
Ocean city fun!
Since being a homeowner is so expensive, I’ve been trying to find ways to save money. This is what I’ve come up with so far:
1. Using coconut oil instead of shaving cream. Smells great and so moisturizing.
2. Selling clothes I’ve never worn and other things I don’t use on eBay. I started yesterday and made $54.63 so far. I still have 13 active listings, 2 of which have bids and a handful of others are being watched by potential buyers.
3. Using a homemade sugar scrub as an exfoliant. Way cheaper than Proactiv and if it gets my mouth, it tastes delicious. My skin is still clear and way softer. Let’s hope it continues.
4. Mixing one egg yolk with two parts coconut oil for a deep conditioner. I have to rinse at my hair two or three times which isn’t great for my color but I’m hoping it will help my hair grow!!
5. Considering Amazon.com’s Mechanical Turk program but not sure if the pay-off will be worth the time.
And what have I learned from this? Two things:
1. I’ll be a great old lady some day now that I understand the magic of home remedies. Let’s hope I never try using butter instead of toothpaste :-/
2. Coconut oil is fantastic and for only $5 a jar, I can shave my legs, condition my hair, wash my face, and probably a million other things.
Starting my visual training on mondaaaaaay! No more weekends, closings, worrying about totes, hiring, firing, delivering correctives, scheduling, dealing with difficult customers, meetings, wearing a walkie, doing walk-outs, stressing over audits, wondering where the hell the fitting room coverage walked off to, …. Oh my god, I feel so liberated.